This Herno jacket is made in 20 denier nylon, created with Amni Soul Eco®, the first biodegradable polyamide 6.6 yarn. Thanks to Herno's expert craftsmanship and the material used, which can decompose in just 5 years as opposed to 50 years like other materials, this functional garment is a conscious choice, both for its style and the future of our planet.
With its biodegradable accessories and practical, lightweight fabric, this garment is suitable for any environment.
- The biodegradation process starts when the garment is disposed of in landfills.
- *ASTM D5511 reference system
- Part of Herno Globe, the label distinguishing all environmentally sustainable projects.
- Regular fit
- Fixed hood
- Biodegradable two-way zip fastening
- Welt pockets
- Goose down padding
- Biodegradable labels
- Performance: WR treatment